Eurovision fans unite 🇪🇺

Watched it with my family, it was fun…full of “WTF is going on”, as usual :sweat_smile:
Our french Slimane was pretty good. Those lyrics hit me hard, and what a voice he has. Congrats to Nemo

1 Like

I love love love salty liquorice! It’s quite popular in northern Germany as well. Luckily I found an awesome online shop that ships to UK :yum:
:squid:

1 Like

Eurovision is such torture that even the former UK host, Terry Wogan, was well known for consuming a bottle of whisky while doing his commentating and it showed in the appropriateness of his commentary as the night progressed… Classic! :rofl:

I am SUCH a sucker for liquorice! Always begging people to bring some from Europe when they visit me and I buy at least a kg each time I travel back to The Netherlands. @MrsOdh - I love those Swedish ‘old sailor pipes’ (I think that is what they are called), used to buy a bag or two every time I came through Arlanda airport :yum:

1 Like

I guess it might be Skippers Pipes you’re thinking of?
My 14 y/o love those.
Netherlands has van slooten liquorice we buy sometimes when we’re in town.
We have a store called normal that’s supposed to be like tax free (they don’t sell alcohol and tobacco) and they carry snacks and sweets from different countries sometimes.

1 Like

Yes, these!

1 Like