Everyone welcome please. The struggle is real

Thank you. I’m as well addicted (silly) man and in my circle I don’t have anyone, who is addicted or is recovering from addictions… So because of that I feel a lot lonely.
Thank you that you said this, I now feel I’m not alone. I’m here for you!

1 Like

Good Monday everyone. I am here for each of you and I will say a prayer not that we stay sober but that we all live another day. If you haven’t lived this life you just can’t understand. Every day I wake up is a blessing. I should have died 100 times and I have many family and friends who weren’t so lucky. Keep up the hard work my people and reach out. If you don’t have anyone close by REACH OUT TO ME. I try to check this frequently.

4 Likes

We ended up watching modern family :rofl:

2 Likes

Hey, at least something :joy::white_heart:

1 Like

Haha! Awesome, I love Modern Family! It’s a great show!

2 Likes

Hello sober people. Hope your Sunday is starting off great. I’m still sober and hear anytime someone needs me. I appreciate each of you and your commitment to taking control of your life. Please reach out if you need to talk to someone. Keep it up peps

4 Likes

Always a joy to see you on the forum @Coleman21979 . Your words are always comforting and inspirational.
Im happy to be back and plan to stay highly involved to keep my sanity…
Im exhausted now, have a few questions maybe i can reach out and pick your brain tomorrow when i finish my job.
Till then, i hope you rest well…
Thanks for being here to help others in need!!! Greatful for you @Coleman21979

1 Like

Hey guys,
I hope everyone had a good safe clean day. For some reason I struggled a little bit today. No real desire to use but just kind of a background noise of sorts. Anyways keep up the work my friends and I’m here for all of you

3 Likes

Hello folks. Hope everyone is doing good today. Still clean today but man another tough one. My mom had a camera ran to her heart today (not sure exactly what the procedure is called). So far test are good but just a long day. Everyone keep putting in the hrs. I’ll be on for a hr or 2 if anyone needs me. Stay strong my friends :metal::v::+1:

1 Like

Hey guys. Have been super busy but still rocking the sober life. I made it past my 30 days which is a first ever for me. I appreciate every single one of you and I am here for you all. Reach out if you need to talk to someone. This is the furthest I’ve ever made it so I appreciate any prayers. Rock on sober family :metal:

3 Likes

Major congrats to you!

1 Like

Hey everyone. Still doing my sober thing. Miss talking to everyone but been super busy. I hope everyone is well and as always let me know if I am needed :metal:

1 Like