Everyones hobbies?

My hobbies are walking doing things on my apps reading a book and reading the bible playing bubble witch saga 3 and colour pictures and watching discovery go t.v. shows like how the universe made and zoo and 90 days single life and txt my friends and doing AA on zoom and going to my treatment for it

1 Like

Cycling. I did start blading again at the beginning of my recovery but I’m not as young as I was and a few falls has destroyed my knees :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Golf & trail riding

I’m a bird watcher and like to travel to see new ones or just around to the local places this past year. I’ve been learning to quilt and joined a quilt guild on Zoom. :unicorn:

3 Likes

Plants :seedling: Its getting crowded in my house :see_no_evil: :seedling: :seedling:

2 Likes

Meditation.
Channeling.:ghost:
All things “woo woo” :ghost:

3 Likes

@Donut89 That’s quite a list. Good on you. :unicorn:

music, love music…

6 Likes

WoW :star_struck: that’s some setup Dan :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks Conor. Used to play live quite a bit. Still have my recording stuff. Hopefully once I get my head out of the clouds I can get back into it a double start a new project. Focus on my sobriety first tho.

1 Like

This is so cool! Being able to express yourself creatively is a gift. I used to do black and white photography-I had a dark room in my basement. The act of creating a photograph from start to finish all on your own was so rewarding but now it’s a lost art. (Plus the chemicals weren’t the best for the environment.) now, I like to go fast. Huge adrenaline junky. So I have race cars and I go to the track :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I totally agree. My son’s 73 nova drag car. I don’t drive it yet but do enjoy working on it with him.

4 Likes

Stoooooppp. Are you the coolest dad or what?! That’s dope. I wish my dad worked on cars with me when I was younger. What a fun bonding experience

Ya it’s great. Doesn’t hurt that the mid michigan motor plex is only 7 minutes away from where I live also. Love the rush of all that.

1 Like

I am doing jogging now at increasingly higer distances. London half marathon in August and full marathon in October this year. Also taken up cross fit - spending beer money on something so worth while and enjoyable!!

2 Likes

Hunting, archery and fishing. I also enjoy hiking, backpacking and camping.

2 Likes

I’m going camping for a few days. My spouse doesn’t get it. He’s staying home…again. I’ll get up early in the morning to go birding. There’s a spring near entrance of campground with lots of bird activity. You want to get there early, hence the reason for camping.

3 Likes

I was wondering what the difference was between birding and bird watching so I had to Google it.

If you notice birds while traveling, you’re a birdwatcher. If you travel to see birds, you’re a birder. If you drive to see a rare bird, you’re a birder. If you go because your friend drags you along to see it, you’re a birdwatcher.

2 Likes

Cooking, boating and backpacking. Nice patches

2 Likes