Everyones hobbies?

Hey whats everyones hobbies? They help form a healthy identity. And theyre helping me stay sober.

Mine are
Sewing, creating music, bakeing, and cooking.

LOVE YALL!!!

11 Likes

Ha ha ha Where’d you get that "howdy"patch???
It’s mint, I want one :rofl::ok_hand:

4 Likes

love those patches! my hobbies are horses, reading, walking - esp walking my dog all over, running, cooking. just to name a few. :hugs:

9 Likes

Those are awesome hobbies !
Mine are Shooting Guns , Thinking about getting into Hunting , Working out , I love to Read also still finding out alot about myself through this journey

5 Likes

Watching sports, studying the stock market, walking, planning, watching tv/movies, eating out.

3 Likes

I have started to crochet. My skills are very basic but I’ve been making baskets and coasters and such.

I plan to try my hand at macrame next.

5 Likes

A website called “innerdecay.com” they have a bunch of cool art history patches and stuff ^-^

2 Likes

Im trying to pick up embroidery. Im still noob af as well XD

2 Likes

I’m not sure yet. This far it has been easier to find out what I don’t like.

3 Likes

For me it’s gym workouts, I also started MMA training, and to relax I’ve got back into abstract painting while listening to my favourite music :ok_hand: but also always trying something new all the time, I would have never known I liked painting at all until I gave it a shot one day. Even started selling them. So found a side hustle at the same time. Might start tattooing :thinking:

1 Like

Growing veg

4 Likes

I SO relate to that!! LOL

1 Like

During my first sober stint I stated coloring with my four year old in her coloring books, when I returned to drinking I did not ever… I am again 7 days sober and I’m starting to remember all the thing I did last time… I colored last night again and it is such a mind settling activity…
I want to started yoga again also…
have a lovely day everyone.

2 Likes

I am a competitve shooter.

2 Likes

I love target shooting with high powered airguns, collecting comic books and reading. I actually am reading The Naked Mind about freeing yourself from alcohol. I highly recommend!!

4 Likes

Motorbikes + Himalayas = magic :metal:

2 Likes

It’s a weird one, but… my main hobby is studying languages.
I’m mainly working on learning Japanese, but I’m also working to improve my Spanish, while also taking small steps in Turkish and Norwegian.

3 Likes

Plants. And cleaning :rofl: Want to learn to Cook and bake more and better, but feel I dont have the money for it.

2 Likes

I feel uuuuu. But its actually surprising how many REALLY tasty cute (usually vegetarian/vegan) dishes u can make using what you have lying around. I do hefty hearty soul food/fancy food once in a while when I feel like going all out on it lol.

But throwing some vegetables together with some pasta or lentils or rice or something on the side is a surprisingly reliable methodology :cucumber:

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ll have a look

1 Like