Exercise = No Anxiety and heightend mood level

I’m back running and training and sober it feels amazing ! Can’t believe the difference ! Highly recommended! I know in the height of everything it’s like.the last thing you want to do but it definitely works for me anyway and I’m eating well and clean trying to lose a few pounds on the way ! Happy Sunday :blush:

16 Likes

Its great! Keep at it jen I don’t or have never smoked so my breathing is fine thank god!

I hear you! I remember thinking early on, geez this is so much easier when I am not hungover and dehydrated…who knew? :woman_shrugging::muscle::woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

I can feel your optimism and energy through your post lol. I have been exercising each week morning and being more careful with what I eat and it really does make a massive difference. Thank you for your positive vibes my friend… I needed them this morn :pray:t2::two_hearts:

3 Likes

You’re welcome :blush:

1 Like

I am totally picking up what your laying down. Running works wonders 4 me. I dont like the snow right now, but a treadmill never bothered me. Your right, it stops anxiety in its tracks. And I feel so capable and energized afterwards. You can’t run and be depressed at the same time, its impossible… Im working on diet and overall better health as well. Im almost where I want to be weight wise, but grateful for where I’m at, and how far I’ve come. Im so glad to hear someone else sound so excited about this… keep on running Forest…