Export History / Resets in App

Hi All,

Searched the forums for similar questions, couldn’t find anything. I am sorry if there is an answer around I didn’t noticed.

Is there a way to export the data for resets/stats/history stored in and used by the app or does somebody knows the location of that data folder on Android. (non rooted phone)

Thank you and have a good 24!

Marcel

2 Likes

I don’t think there is, but @Robin would know for sure.

1 Like

You could try a screen capture :blush:

Yeah… Unfortunately that won’t do the trick.

One of the habits I track has 140+ resets. The history wont fit my screen and the stats are unreadable due to the amount of resets. I don’t want to copy them by typing as for now, maybe as a last resort.

Because I would like to import the data to Excel a CSV export would be great or any other editable file for that matter.

Appreciate your answer thanks!

2 Likes

That’s one to keep in mind! Thanks.

The app creators can be contacted here - sometimes it takes a bit for them to get back to you but I’ve contacted them several times and always found them helpful:
support@sociosoftware.com

1 Like

Unfortunately the app doesn’t currently support exporting data to an external source, like a CSV file. I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with the graph. I know it won’t be of much consolation, but I do plan on updating the UI of the app in the future to accommodate things like this.

3 Likes

Thank you all for your time and efforts, really appreciate it! Non of the brainwaves gave the result I was looking for though. Ah well, I will figure it out eventually…

@Robin Troubles with the graph? Nah, not really. It just dont fit my screen haha. Would love to see the export option in a future build. Thanks again!

1 Like