Facial Hair

I’ve started this topic for all our hirsute members and for anyone, who has an opinion or advice on facial hair of any description!
I’ve resently posted some pics on the ‘sober selfie’ thread with me sans goatee after a CATccident.
My Bombay matriarch ‘Tici’ likes to sit on the bathroom sink whilst I shave and play with the water from the tap, however a week ago I forgot to turn the tap on! She got so frustrated that the routine had been changed she started butting my arm.
The result being a large chunk being taken out of my beard. It couldn’t be mitigated so off it came.
I now feel strangely exposed and like all alcoholics I’m impatient for it to grow back. But what I have noticed is the bits I’m not interested ie cheeks and neck, are growing far faster than where I want it to grow, imagination maybe.

4 Likes

What about women’s facial hair hehe

1 Like

I didn’t want to go there :thinking::roll_eyes: but the topic is open to all who have or don’t want to have facial hair, it’s an inclusive and hopefully funny thread :innocent:

1 Like

Just changed the first line as it was male biased, sorry :sunglasses::innocent:

1 Like

Hehe well done good chap

I aim to please :innocent:

2 Likes

I’m so inclined to say, i don’t mind my beard, it’s always the little hair that bug the hell out of me. One of those that make me feel like a bug in my nose or on my ear. Ha ha, dumb. I know

2 Likes

I always though sideburns were cool. When I was into Rockabilly and wore a pomp I wanted to grow some, but the fact is I just can NOT for the life of me grow facial hair.

1 Like

That’s a crying :cry: shame, maybe get some stick on ones; I’m thinking about getting a chest wig and something for my lower legs. My body hair starts just below my ribs and stops at my knees :innocent:&:smiling_imp:

1 Like