Favorite food combinations

So im reading threads, I’m reading posts, and I feel so cheerful seeing just how supportive this community is. You guys, I’ve been through hell and back and felt alone for a long time. But this app is amazing, you all are beyond strong and supportive of one another and it is amazing to see. So I felt like making another post or course, and this time one about wanting to talk about some of mine and y’alls favorite food combinations, whether it be a snack, breakfast, lunch, dinner, any of them.

One that always comes to mind for me is a good sharp cheddar cheese sliced with strawberries. I love food I love to eat it and plan to learn more patience when it comes to cooking cause loving food as much as I do, well I just want to eat that steak before it’s even cooked haha. But the flavor combination of sharp cheddar with strawberries is beyond mouth watering and will make your soul smile truly.

Another combination I love is smoked salmon with olives an especially shape cheddar cheese, oof my mouth literally is watering just talking about it all.

What are some of y’alls favorite food combinations?

Check this thread out - you’ll be in heaven:

Foodies Unite #3 (trigger warning food)

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Foodies Unite #3 (trigger warning food)