Favorite genres or bands?

Now that I’m well adapted to this community I thought I’d ask : What’s your favorite music Genre/Subgenres? I listen to a whole myriad of shit but recently been into Psychedelic Rock, Space Rock, Garage Rock, Indie Rock and some hip hop and today I’ve been stuck on The Arctic Monkeys My favorite genre overall is Metal/Rock and always will be. I love anything from Beethoven to Cannibal Corpse. I consider myself at heart a Metalhead though as Hard Rock and Heavy Metal are what I grew up listening to and grown to love. Whatever stress I have pent up from the day, music has always been there for me and it’ll never leave :heart:

2 Likes

How’s the family doing? Baby must be getting big!

1 Like

She’s doing wonderful and she is getting big! :slight_smile: Also I swear I’m not high on anything in the picture :rofl: just incredibly tired and been sleepless last few nights from Insomnia. Also shitty timing with the camera

1 Like

Are you reading my mind??! :laughing::rofl:
Happy for you and the family.

1 Like

Indie rock here, recently love Wolf Alice and Idles, also like more traditional rock like Led Zep and Queen.

I’m really all over the place if I had to narrow it down

English and California Punk
Metal
Grunge
Classic Rock

1 Like

Hell yeah, sounds similar to me

Since I stopped I drinking I picked up a new hobby collecting vinyl I started with my favorite artist of all time Bob Marley & The Wailers Discography next will either be Floyd of The Beatles.