Favorite Movie Quotes

Thought this would be a fun thread! I’ll kick it off with a classic from Vision Quest:

But all I ever settled for is that we’re born to live and then to die, and… we got to do it alone, each in his own way. And I guess that’s why we got to love those people who deserve it like there’s no tomorrow. 'Cause when you get right down to it - there isn’t.

6 Likes

Fun one I agree! Um, Good Will Hunting:

"Hey, do you like apples?.., yeah, well I got a number, how do you like those apples? "

7 Likes

Is a very long quote or monologue ok?
Mona Lisa Vito:
Imagine you’re a deer. You’re prancing around. You get thirsty. You spot a little brook. You put your little deer lips down to the cool, clear water - BAM!!! A fuckin’ bullet rips off part of your head. Your brains are lying on the ground in little bloody pieces. Now I ask you, do you give a fuck what kind of pants the son-of-a-bitch who shot you was wearing?

6 Likes

2 Likes

Here’s the deal—I’m the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence.” — Ricky Bobby
Talladega nights

5 Likes

Great movie! I just went and saw Air last night, Afleck and Damon were really good together again, definitely worth watching!

2 Likes

My cousin Vinny is one of my all time favorite movies :joy: makes me laugh every time. My favorite quote is

My career’, your life, our marriage… And let me see… What else could we pile on?
Is there any more shit we could pile on to the top of the outcome of this case?

3 Likes

Great choice! One of my favorite romance movies for sure!

1 Like

Probably my favorite Ferrell movie lol

1 Like

…whats your prediction for the fight??..PAIN!!!

4 Likes

7 Likes

A quote from a rom com the wedding date

2 Likes

I don’t know that I’ve actually seen this movie! I’ll have to add it to my list :blush:

1 Like

Im sure you will enjoy. One of my favorite rom coms

3 Likes

“Someday, a real rain will come and wash the scum off the streets” - Taxi Driver (Robert Di Nero).

4 Likes

“Pride only hurts, it never helps.”
Marcellus Wallace, Pulp Fiction

4 Likes

A Bronx Tale

7 Likes

download

“I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse.”

5 Likes

“Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory…lasts forever” -Shane Falco The Replacements

3 Likes

“The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game: it’s a part of our past, Ray. It reminds of us of all that once was good and it could be again. Oh… people will come Ray. People will most definitely come.”