Favorite music

What is everyone’s favorite types of music/ favorite bands and singers?
My favourite types of music are rap, rock, heavy metal, jazz, pop and country, Folk and my favorite bands and singers are Bob Dylan, Eminem, Iron Maiden, Slipknot, Asleep at the Wheel, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Laura Branigan, Madonna, Nikki Minaj, Cannibal Corpse, The Offspring, Wagakkiband, Masaki Endo and some more that I can’t think of right now

3 Likes

Punk rock but I’ve been playing music for years so i love most music favorite bands Indk- Leftover crack -Nofx -rancid

2 Likes

Hey bud , feel free to post some of your tunes in the threads :metal: for me I would have to say I’m pretty diverse I’ve been a musician for almost 20 years but my favorite genres of music are Norwegian 2nd Wave Black Metal, Atmospheric Black Metal, Dungeon Synth, Melodic Death Metal, Prog, Synthwave, Darkwave, Power Metal, Industrial, Symphonic Metal and Dark Ambience. I’m also a huge fan of classical music and soundtracks

1 Like

Forever a Deadhead.
With a mix of blues and classic rock and great orchestral classic too.
Ok, pretty much anything I can sing or hum along with.

2 Likes

I really have to dive into the Dead someday, I really know nothing about them and its so embarrassing to admit

1 Like

When I went to my 1st Dead show in 1979 I felt like SUCH a youngster. And now I am the seasoned old lady at shows! They are timeless for sure. Just sorry you can’t hear Jerry live.

2 Likes

Jerry was the best. Miss him. Nothing like getting lost in the Dead music with the world aroubd you. If you are a Dead fan do a search on Goat’s music thread. :heart:

Gotta say rock and coldplay is my favorite band rn