Favorite podcast

Any podcast bingers here? My first was S-town and so far the best podcast I ever heard. Completely swept me away. I just finished ‘Everything is alive’, did anyone listened to this beautifully made shows? And what was your favorite?

1 Like

The Bugle, might not be to everyone’s taste, but I really like it.

2 Likes

If you are into true crime I really enjoyed Death in Ice valley and Criminal recently.
Apart from that:
Dan Carlins Hardcore History
Philosophize this!

Theres soo many genres

4 Likes

I listen to The Rich Roll Show too. I also like his book “Finding Ultra”

2 Likes

That’s great. Do you like it?

If you like rich roll, you should read running man by Charlie Engle. He’s also featured on Rich’s podcast as well.

1 Like

Thank you for the recommendation. I’ll look into it.

S-town is amazing. Try This American Life and Serial.

2 Likes

David Clark is an ultra runner I follow and he has two books out that are great. He went from 300 lb addict to an insane ultra runner, also has a podcast as well.

I like Armchair Expert.

4 Likes

Me too!! Dax is so funny. And I love that he talks about sobriety.

Radio Lab :robot:

2 Likes

Wow, an Ultra is huge. To me a marathon is huge. I’m not a runner – yet. Good luck in achieving your running goals.

1 Like

Huge Dan Carlin fan here. Hardcore History is fantastic. Here are some of the others I listen to while driving to see customers:

Jocko Podcast
Mafia!
Mike Rowe’s the way I heard it
Covert

2 Likes

Dropped Annie Grace…now…

Been listening to Cold Case Files podcast, what makes a Killer, and Sasquatch Files for a little guilty pleasure.

1 Like

My wife listens to a lot of that murder mystery stuff.

I listen to Buck Sexton podcast.
To me it seems like he calls balls and strikes on politics. But I’m sure to a lefty he would be considered “alt right”.

But that’s the way of things. He makes me laugh and that’s all that matters

1 Like