Favorite Zoom meetings?

Today I am 46 days sober. I’ve been doing great, am on track for my 90 in 90, and have been feeling very positive in general.
Then, a few hours ago, I found out that a family member I was exposed to recently has tested positive for Covid. I’m worried about the virus (I don’t have the best immune system) but even more frustrated by the fact that I won’t be able to attend in-person meetings with my home group for the next 2 weeks.
I really want to make my 90 in 90, so please share information for all of your favorite Zoom meetings. I live on the west coast of the United States and am on Pacific Standard Time PST.

2 Likes

Apparently there is a 24hr zoom meeting going on I’ll tag @Dolse71, @adeygaga49, @Conor689908. One of these can help with the log on details.
Then there is a TS meeting on a Tuesday and a Saturday.
As to the Covid. Try not to worry. The chances are higher that you and your family member will not be affected badly. You if at all.

2 Likes

24/7 AA meetings no password. Listen or share. Starts every hour, 7 minutes of sharing each. You can pop in and out as much as you want

2 Likes

I never use a password but we both have the same code, :thinking: Hello BTW, hope your well today.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing it. Attending this meeting right now

1 Like

I didn’t think you used this one Conor?

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Do you know the password? The access code from the link isn’t working :woman_shrugging:t3:

Nevermind, got it! Joining now

1 Like

Have you found any other meetings via zoom that have caught you interest? I got a call today from a friend that I saw Wednesday who was just informed that a friend of theirs has symptoms so I’m staying in until I get a all clear or 14 day quarantine order…