Favourite AA speaker tapes

Drop your links to your favourite speaker tapes here. I would love to listen.

7 Likes

joe and charlie :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Anything on step 3! I have never heard a bad one on this. And I have listened to quite a few

2 Likes

I just listened to this and it’s so effing funny. Thanks for sharing. :joy: :joy:

1 Like

My late sponsor gave me a couple tapes i used to listen to them on my way to work on my walkman shows how long ago that was lol Ray O’ Keffe and Clarence Snyder , still got the walkman

3 Likes

@Bootz those are also some of my favorites. My therapist recommend Adam T to me :joy:

1 Like

How do I save these to this app?

Morning @Bootz, I hope things are going good today~! :bouquet:

1 Like

If you press the three dots to the left of the reply button, there is a button that allows you to bookmark posts for easy access later. Hope that helps.

2 Likes

Bumping this up for those who can’t get out to a meeting for any reason and want to hear the message. Speaker tapes have saved my butt many times, including today.

Please include links for any suggestions :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Teresa F. From LA

1 Like

Yaaasssss. She is :fire:.

1 Like

A really awesome young person who got sober at 19. Covers a lot of the steps and emotional sobriety.

I’d love to revive this topic. Could be very helpful during the Holidays. Listening to Tom W on my walk today restored me to sanity.

I shifted my morning anger and not talking to my wife, to depression. I wanted to go out for a walk and listen to some music but I remembered something Tom W. Said.
“It doesn’t work if you work it. It works if you let it.”
So I thought I’d Google him and sure enough he has quite a few talks. And after listening to this one I feel much better already.
Thank God.

If anyone else has some good speakers, especially with a bit of humor. I think they all do. Please share. I’d love to see this thread grown.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Joe Hawk
https://maddogspeakers.com/joe-hawk/

Also Bob D. which is also in the above link.
Joe Hawk is my personal favorite though.
PEACE

2 Likes

I had been to a meeting or two at the Pacific group(Late 80s), I believe it was for speaker meetings.I believe I bought my first speaker tape(Clancy I.) there.
My first 5 years of sobriety were in the Southern Cal. region.
San Diego year 1 then Long Beach years 2-5. WOW you brought back some good memories.Thanks Bootz :sparkles: :innocent: :sparkles:

2 Likes

Liked Clancy ,and Clarence Synder , Ray o’ Keefe