Feed my ears

Every day I’m clean I’m rediscovering my love for music. And I need more! What are you listening to? My tastes run the gamut from local singer/songwriters to sludge punk to Queen to indie pop. I find value in it all! Link me up your current favs or fight songs!

1 Like

Pretty much any super camp musical, the theme of the week so far has been grease with a splash of joseph and the technicolour dream coat, I’m not even ashamed it just makes me happy! :heart_eyes:

I’m not ashamed to say Rent has been in regular rotation!

I love rent too, greatest showman, les mis, phantom of the opera, sister act, can’t beat the feels

I love classic. It calmes me and makes me fantasize. My favorite is “Birds in warped time” by akiko meyers

Im a Dean martin and Frank Sinatra guy

3 Likes

I will listen to pretty much anything. But I’m a child of the 80’s so Duran Duran is always a favourite. Actually all 80s synth pop stuff. British pop was usually the best though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Drugs Don’t Work is a great recovery song. A little sad though.

The Dope Show is an interesting song about the sad ironic glamour of drug and alcohol culture. He also has one called I Don’t Like the Drugs (but the drugs like me). None of them paint using in a very positive light.

1 Like

Can’t beat the classics!

I can get behind these choices!

I will look them up. I always this of this one hit wonder. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JT2SsWOCoEw

This song has been getting steady rotation lately:

This has been my fight song the past few months:

This…is my guilty pleasure song:

I listen to live trance shows. Electronica, techno, whatever you want to call it. I listen to it whenever I do pretty much anything. All the noises and fast beats make my brain calm and help me focus. Or I’m weird. But I like being weird. And the live shit is an hour to 3 or 8 hours of continuous flow. LOVE IT!

Some motivational music if you’re interested :hugs:

1 Like