Feeling better now

I have been feeling so much better, although i still fear the urge to do it will creep up on me again. I am lucky to find out i had a problem so early on in life, as i just turned 17. I usually get to about a month, and just do it all over again.

I have been feeling better, i haven’t been doing it on my own (which i don’t think i could do it alone) i have my boyfriend helping me through all of it. He has no clue how greatful i am to have him💙

I have family around, but im not that close with them. I am decently close to my mom but my dad not so much.
I feel like this is the only place besides my bf that i have to talk to about why i do the stuff i do.
My past has fucked me up but im trying to live and deal with it, but sometimes it just makes everything harder.

Anyways sorry for rambling
Im feeling that this is my time! With 6 or 7 resets i think this is where it turns around maybe
Wish me luck :blue_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Good for you! It’s clear you know how blessed you are to have your boyfriend. Maybe telling him how you feel will help him as well. I’m doing my best to keep my wife of 35 yrs how much I need her! Our support system require support as well. Hang in there!:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes