Feeling horrible

This made me emotional, because it really is…

1 Like

Hey @Lulu87 just wanted to check in and see how your doing!

I hope I’m finding you well, and you have a blessed day!

:blush::raised_hands:t2::ocean::sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Hello, how nice of you!
I’m doing great with the sobriety. I’m just feeling tired all the time. Sometimes I can’t even keep my eyes open. Maybe it’s the detoxing, I don’t know. I’ll schedule an appointment with my doctor to see what’s going on.
But I’ve had two amazing weeks. I even managed to get two job interviews this week. I feel my luck has turned!

Have an amazing day and thank you again for checking up on me :pray:t2:

2 Likes

So happy to hear you doing good, and hey, congrats on the interviews! That’s awesome! What types of roles are you applying for!?

Wishing you good luck and sending positive vibes!

Feeling fatigued is normal, but I’m glad your reaching out to your GP…better to get a confirmation from the professionals than ignore!

Let us know how everything goes, and I’m so happy to hear your doing well!

Wishing you health and happiness!!!

:blush::raised_hands:t2::ocean::sun_with_face:

1 Like

You can do it. One day at time. I relapsed recently as well. I was sober for a little over a month and something my partner did triggered me so hard and in an act of defiance, I caved in, and hardcore.

You’re going to be okay. Take the day and rest. You’re not the bad guy and you’re acknowledging the problem. It’s more than a lot of people can do by themselves. Love you, take care of yourself okay.

2 Likes

The two interviews are for a receptionist job. One for a coworking company and the other for a dentist. I really hope to get one of them.
Even if it doesn’t work out I’m glad I got called. Having something to do during the day will help me a lot. Boredom sucks!

1 Like

The relapses are terrible. I’m glad I was able to make a decision and stick to it. My partner is being very supportive, although he still drinks. I also told some of my friends I’m an alcoholic in recovery and they’ve been really helpful.
I live far from my family (in a different continent to be exact)so my friends and my husband are my family here. I’m glad I’m surrounded by supportive people in RL and in this group.
I hope you are doing well and I’m sending you positive vibes!
Thanks for replying :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like