Feeling like a fucking loser

Yap and Life is a bitch too (from time to time)

Very glad to read you here, I just worried last days where you are, as I didn’t read your posts in daily checkin.

Its all not that easy…
And it’s all a process…
Not a final goal that we reach one day…
It’s a process and baby steps of changing and developing.

I was very much into challenges and goals and just heard a podcast last week, where 2 girls being affected with eating disorders recommended to take more care about balance.

Maybe you can try to c the things you want to change as an act of selflove and take care of yourself as you would do it for a good friend or a guest in your life. And not like pushing your self always to the limit and tick things off the to-do list.

Life is in the present moment. And sometimes the present moment feels like shit.

Glad that you are here and happy to read about your further way :hugs:

3 Likes

Hey there, just checking on you. Hope you’re feeling better today :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Ditto to all of the above Jan. I appreciate your honesty and your presence on here more than you could ever know. Keep fighting. We’re here.

3 Likes

A friend of mine sent me this and I related to lots of parts of it. I’m sharing it here for anyone who might need it. :heart:

5 Likes

No, I’ve heard more bad than good things about them, so I don’t want to risk making myself feel worse.

Yes, on a weekly basis. It’s been very helpful previously, so I’m hopeful it’ll be a huge help.

Absolutely.

6 Likes

Welcome back. Glad to read you!

3 Likes

Good to see you back here. Don’t think for a second you’re not appreciated and missed.

4 Likes