Feeling like crap

Feeling like crap for drinking again n other stuff I feel low an disappointed in myself like I knew what was gonna happen n did it anyway I want to say this is my last time I really want it to be my end of this an new beginnings going to bed hoping to feel better about meself tomorrow an start my new sober living.

12 Likes

Good luck mate, you can do this!

Good for you for wanting to change … keep reaching out on here were all here to help eachother through our recovery x

Good luck! Just a bump in the road, readjust course, identify your tools/support, and renew your resolve and kick the addictions butt!

1 Like

You never have to feel that way again. That is the beauty of sobriety. It brings self respect and confidence back to our lives. :heart:

4 Likes

Amen to that Sassy!

It does get tough trying over and over,but your trying determination is half the battle ,have a good rest and start a fresh day with fresh determination :pray::green_heart:

Thanks guys was only able get like 4.5-5 hrs of sleep but this all helps iam just gonna have my feelings an work being positive last time feeling low, tired, thnx I got this :slightly_smiling_face: definitely not gonna miss this feeling

Congratulations @Wildrose on your new beginning. Sounds like you’ve made the decision to better your life. Keep reaching out in this form and stay connected. A lot of incredible people here with sound advice. Good luck my friend. :heart:

1 Like