Feeling lonely- black french woman

Thank you for your words but I just wanted to share how I feel. I need to feel safe when I share something …can’t and won’t explain more …other answers are great too. And as a matter of fact some AA groups are juste for women as they need to feel safe and understood etc.

Have a great day. It’s gonna be fine. This is an interesting journey to feel what I need and share and read etc etc…learning everyday

3 Likes

Bonjour I’m so sorry you are going through this are you from a French island such as Martinique? Anyway when I started my sobriety journey I decided to check out AA groups, and quickly found out it wasn’t for me mostly of age, I’m an immigrant here even though I came as a baby what I found helped me was connecting with people online I’m here if you want to talk. :heart:

2 Likes

Hi ! Thank for your words. Yeah I thing I have to find more than one place irl and online. And I started a conversation with an association for group talks. Wish you the best and thank you. I’ll for sure write here. It’s a very supportive community.

PS : I was born in Paris and my parents are from Sénégal

1 Like

Wow Senegal I recently visited New York City, and it has a big Senegalese community I’m originally from Somalia good luck on your sobriety :heart:

1 Like