Feeling strong fresh an it’s a good life been cocaine free

For the first time in years I feel fresh am feeling like my old self an it’s all thanks to the kick up the arse my wife gave me am doin this for myself got some good people on here who message me an make shore am ok one of the is blondie1 she’s doin amazing herself an my new mate Garry Atkins I no me an him r goin be come good friends so let’s all stay strong cose on Monday the pubs open but so do the gyms so we no the pubs r bad but the gyms bring out the better on ur body an mind Iv stated my day with music I love the song red lines yes it’s about cocaine but it makes u see the bad in it any way people all have a nice weekend an stay clean an stay strong if any body needs someone to talk to or tex inbox me ur number ur not alone like Iv found out on this app

8 Likes

You are doing awesome, this stuff is hard! I’m honoured to be on this journey with you fella :ok_hand::pray:t2::two_hearts: one step at a time, we can do this together :pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

I cant wait for the gyms to be open.
Very poud of you

1 Like

I no it is Iv been on coke for over 20 years an now Iv got out of the devils pit an told him to keep his snow fuck him self

1 Like

An the gym is my church I carnt up top less photos on here but watch the shape I get in cose Iv been training for years but as a coke head as well but this time am training clean thank u for ur tex

2 Likes

I never wanted to do cocaine because marijuana used to make my heart race so fast that I was convinced ever trying cocaine would make my heart explode. Odd but true.

1 Like

Does not just make ur hart race it makes u paranoid makes u lie cheat do anything to get it never have money an ruins ur life but it’s one of the most expensive drug an i was chase in my first line still from about 20 years ago that’s y I could it the devils drug gods drug is life so I now chose gods drug an am goin start livening life am showing my amazing wife Wat it’s like to have a husband that clean an makes her smile not worry to what person she’s comein home to an she won’t be comein home to a paranoid coke up weirdo who things people r out side up stairs try in get me am 24 days clean an Monday is the day the gyms open so god help this world wen my mind an body r both 100% so all I can say is drugs r for mugs thanks for the reply

1 Like

Thank u for all the messages an the nice words u have help me loads so thank u

1 Like

They r proud of me an that’s wat is makein me stay strong thank u for the message

2 Likes