FIFTY days! 5-0!

Very selfishly feel the need to post that I woke up to my counter ticking over to 50 days this morning :grin::grin::grin:

I know it is all one day at a time so will just say I’m feeling great TODAY.

Thanks everyone here for their support. Been a game changer for me this time around. Another victory for the TS community.

Thanks again and have a great day everyone.

26 Likes

Thanks man. Appreciate that!

1 Like

Not selfish in the slightest! I’d say inspirational so thank you!

4 Likes

Tattoo 50 on your arse cheeks and run down the road naked, it’s your journey.
Please maintain covid guidelines at all times and an extra mask may be handy.

6 Likes

Congratulations bro. It warms my heart every time I see someone post such positivity when it comes to their Sobriety. You’re an inspiration to those who are new here. Keep it up and NEVER forget why you’re doing this. Keep at it my dude! Congratulations again!

4 Likes

Whoop whoop!!! 50 days is fantastic!! Great work, hope you have a brilliant day my friend. :partying_face::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

Yeah, as I say, this is a “I feel good today” feeling but I’m grateful I’m aware of that. I’m also aware I didn’t feel good yesterday! It’s a rollercoaster for sure.

1 Like

Jeez I don’t think anyone would want to see me celebrate in that way haha. A new tattoo would be nice though :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks so much for your kind response. It means a lot :blue_heart:

Remembering why is something I’m going to be working on. Too many of those “it wouldn’t hurt” feelings creeping in. Think I need a reminder of where I was. Will work on that personally :+1:

1 Like

Thank you, Sarah. Your posts and replies have always been particularly helpful and welcome. Thank you for your support :blue_heart:

Hope you have an incredible day too.

1 Like

Not selfish at all!

That’s inspiring stuff, and you should be so damn proud! Own the day, and congrats to you!

Keep on rising, and May you continue to be blessed!

:blush::raised_hands:t2::ocean::sun_with_face:

1 Like

Does it get easier? I am 6 days in

2 Likes

It does, may not happen when you want or expect it too, but it does.

@TristanLudlow congrats buddy. Celebrate. Nothing selfish. I’ve got a few days sober and milestone post are some my favorite, I love seeing the light get brighter and keeps me ever mindful of doing it daily.

1 Like

Well done! As others have said, not selfish. And hell, even if it was it would be a good selfish. So carry on! Congrats.

1 Like

Hey! Congratulations on six day, that’s awesome.

Can only really speak for myself re your question. Unfortunately, so far, I’d have to say no. Each day is another battle. I am fortunate that I am really busy with work so there are days that, before I know it, I’m putting my head back down on the pillow. Quieter days are difficult and time alone is difficult but, while I know this battle never ends, I do hope that the bad days become fewer and good days increase.

Have to be honest and say that I suffer with depression and social anxiety so that does play a part in “bad days” so there are other factors at play too.

Based on more experienced people posting on here. It would appear that does become the case :crossed_fingers:

Good Job!!! YAY!!!

1 Like