Finally Step 1 completed out of the N.A. step book guide

I’ve been a on a two day hiatus, being so exhausted from work and just mentally exhausted. But all is well and I am blessed. I finally completed step one out of the green and gold book from N.A… I attended two meetings from both fellowships today even though I forced myself for the second. I also made a small amends to a co-worker practicing some spiritual principles, and humility. Hopefully my sponsor will go over my step one with me this weekend but him being back from a trip out of state I’m sure he’s exhausted so if not no biggie. I’m just excited to finally be done with step one and to find out if I’m ready to move on to step two. Stay blessed and recovery family love you all. :blue_heart:

7 Likes

I love seeing action! Action gets results! :muscle:

1 Like

Hell yes my sponsor just messaged me were doing it this weekend I’m winnin lol.

1 Like

Nice! I’ve been going to a book study meeting regularly. It’s an early meeting and I stayed up late. I had to force myself to go. I’m glad I did.

Happy sober weekend!

1 Like

I like book study’s good opportunity to get in the literature when not doin so daily. Or even just because that’s awesome though. Stay blessed in recovery man have a great weekend💙

1 Like

On fire for your recovery!!! Inspiring post thank you for sharing :blush:

2 Likes

Super Dope love too see it I can’t wait till I’m over the 6 month mark I’m 8 days sober n it feels amazing

3 Likes

Stay blessed in recovery man. 7 days here stay strong🙏

2 Likes

For Sure It’s A Blessing

2 Likes