First 24 hours Kratom withdrawal

I wanted until I frelt strong enough to stay my next detox off kratom has come. Not strong but definitely similar sytoms. Especially the nightncrams all over your body so tight anyone have suggestions of thing that might
I cant sleep to uncomfortable

Much thanks

4 Likes

I don’t have experience getting sober from Kratom but there are a couple threads of people going through kratom withdrawal here - here’s one:

Don’t give up and use all the (legitimate) medical and recovery resources you can, go to your emergency room if you can, find the support you need to get through this.

5 Likes

Dooogggyyy. I was a heavey hitter for yeaaarrs 7 years. Do some research on comfort meds. Over the counter stuff. Get some stuff for diarrhea and cramps and legs. Im 18 days clean from it all!! You got this doggy. You are loved

Wo thanks so much for the support it really helps. What did you use for muscle cramps?

1000 mgs Tylenol 3 times aday and ibuprofen with it. The first 48 hours i probably took over 25 baths. Magnesium helps and try to drink lots of fluids i have to force myself to drink 20 oz every hour or so

1 Like