First day and night

Did my first day and already managed so many tasks I set up myself. I opened up to my parents , I talked with my girlfriend, the person I hurt the most. I managed to get rid of all the beer in my home, I poured it down the sink. I called a hotline this morning and set up a meeting, unfortunately the meeting is on April 16. I am looking forward to the meeting. Because by the time of my first meeting I managed 16 day’s. This would be incredible.
My first night was troublesome :sweat_smile: my kid puked and did not want to sleep, also my own sleep was a bit rough. I can not eat properly, Im hungry most of the time but can only eat a few bites. Yeah so thats all. I hope you all have a good day and I wish you all the strength you need.

8 Likes

Well done! Try and eat little and often…a B vitamin complex daily vitamin is good, hydrate as much as you can…take it one day at a time…a minute or a second if necessary but try not to look too far ahead now…all that matters is getting that head on the pillow sober tonight. Keep reaching out here we will support you while you wait for your meeting…if u are struggling reach out…do not struggle alone. Rooting for you :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Thank you so much, the support is amazing. 🫶🏻

1 Like

Amazing, congratulations on your first day and night. Glad to have you here. Hope your kid feels better today

2 Likes

It really is you know, i couldnt be sober without this place and more importantly the people here…we all get it you see…no judgement just solid help and support from those who understand :blush:

1 Like

Poor thing has coughed all night long. I hope it get better soon, we ( all three of my little family) are sick for almost 2 weeks now.

1 Like

Congrats on your first day and night, bloody awesome :muscle: and well done for sorting a meeting. Have you tried an online one, you may be able to get one sooner aswell as the one you’ve already set up? Just a thought! Hope your little one feels better soon :people_hugging:

1 Like

Oh that is horrible when it is like that. So much easier to handle sober though so well done!

2 Likes