First day here

Good morning all. New to the app and forum. Trying to quit alcohol! I’m only in the first stage right now. I tried to reduce my intake but found I had no willpower to stop after one or two drinks. Let’s see how we go with this.

10 Likes

Hi! I’m on day 8 and I finally feel better and empowered. I’ve tried this before but this time it stuck because I made a really bad decision while drinking the last time. Luckily it didn’t end in an arrest or anything (I was lucky) but it was a wake up call. You. Can. Do. This. This community and other threads have really helped me. I’ve downloaded books based on member recommendations. Once I get through a couple I will let you know but utilize the advice listed on this site!! Has been so helpful for me …

6 Likes

Good afternoon new to this app. Have 61 dayzclean and sober

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on starting your journey . Check in daily if you need to

3 Likes

welcome!! i hope you find this forum as helpfull as i do. theirs some great people on here full of years of wisdom and advice. i’am relitivly new here myself and made it to 30 days yesterday. the help and support ive recived off people who feel the same has been great… my only advice is to stick with it… life is so much better being sober… good luck with your journey, youll be fine.:grin:

3 Likes

Welcome best of luck to you as you start your journey! Check in early and often for motivation, to vent and rant or talk about whatever may be on your mind. There’s a great group of people here to lean on!

1 Like

Welcome! I have found this app to be incredibly helpful and I hope it does the same for you.

2 Likes

Hi, its my first day off weed and cigarettes. I tried everything to give my unborn baby a chance to live but i gotta stop today. I cant just try i gotta do it. Im 25 weeks pregnant want my son to be healthy

3 Likes

Hi & welcome

1 Like

That’s a great goal! You’ve made an incredibly gig step already.

Thanks … Need all the support i can get

This is a great forum. We are all on this journey of sobriety (no matter the substance). I’ve only been here for a few days myself, but have found it incredibly helpful. Best of luck young lady!

1 Like

Welcome! You have found a good place here. Check in as much as you feel the need to. I am on the forum several times a day. #wedorecover

1 Like

Welcome! I just recently joined the forum as well. I find it very helpful to have such a wonderful group of supportive people battling the same battles together. I tried meetings in my area a few time and they just aren’t for me. Now that I found this awesome forum I always have someone.

1 Like

Try this FB group I made in December 2016. Be sure to spread the word.its helping so many others too. Everyone I went to rehab and that is now graduating from there every week join the group and everyone helps one another. Try it out. It’s a closed group but everyone is family.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1160429970757999/

1 Like