First post for me

Welcome to the club, Tina and you too, @Kip! Writing here on the forum keeps me accountable and the info and support is amazing. Do your research and talk to your partner. Do ask for help if you need it! Hope to see you both around here :hugs:

1 Like

Hi Naomi thankyou for getting back to me I don’t have a partner I live on my own I feel a bit better because I have read a lot of positive stuff :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome Tina! You are in a great place here at TS. There’s SO MANY great people here and a wealth of information to help you on your journey. There are NO dumb questions and nothing you ask is silly. Glad you choose to be a part of our community, I hope you stick with it. The gift of sobriety is the BEST gift you can give yourself and your family. I wish you continued luck on your journey.

This was very helpful and exactly what I needed to read today. Thank you.

Welcome to the forum. I was in that exact same place almost 10 months ago. You have to decide to start and just keep going. Write down a list of your reasons why you want to stop. Check in here with us. There is a lot of support and resources available. You can do this. You can break the pattern of addiction. Trust me. :muscle:t3::heart:

2 Likes