First Whole Year Sober 🎉

This is fantastic! Well done you, it’s a massive achievement… congratulations!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

images (37)

1 Like

Congratulations!!

1 year

1 Like

Congratulations :clap: :clap: :clap:!!

1 Like

images

1 Like

FABULOUS!!! GOOD JOB!!! YAY!!! You rock!

1 Like

Great job!! That is a hell of an accomplishment, keep up the good work ma’am!

1 Like

Absolutely amazing!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Amazing!!! Feel super proud of this achievement, it is proof of your courage, commitment and self-love AND self-respect :smiley::heart: bask in this joyous day, for I imagine it did not come easily, but you are so worth it :star2:

2 Likes

FANTASTIC :slight_smile: Congratulations!

1 Like

I am nine days behind you.

2 Likes

Thanks guys, this really means a lot to me to be able to share this with people who appreciate and understand what it takes to get to through something like this :purple_heart:

You should let us know when your anniversary arrives, @Xenu1, so we can celebrate with you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations that’s a huge accomplishment and a huge milestone :birthday:

1 Like

Hey pal! I know this post is from a little bit ago but it seemed the right place to give your horn a little toot toot :wink:

I just logged in and saw this on my screen…

That’s sharing the message right there.
Thank you for trying to help people like me. People like us. It’s pretty friggin cool!

3 Likes

Awww…:flushed: You know I was just scrolling past all that myself and thinking, “Wow. I’m obnoxious. I should shut up.” That really means a lot to me, that you think that. Thank you. :purple_heart:

1 Like

CONGRATS :tada::tada::confetti_ball::tada::clap::tada: And keep up the great work , life is so much better on this side

1 Like

Strong work Ahn, very proud of you!

1 Like

Well done. Cant have been easy but you did it. Onwards and upwards. :+1:

1 Like

You’re not obnoxious at all!! I think your advice is always spot on. We all benefit from your posts, not just the person you direct them to.

1 Like

Brilliant!! Congratulations!!

:partying_face:

1 Like