First Whole Year Sober 🎉

I don’t really have anyone I can share this achievement with, so I thought I’d share it with you. :slight_smile:

67 Likes

Great work, that’s huge!! :sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny:

1 Like

7746e05800f05563488f24b092c16355c57efecfd5e1d5246ef1462fb43bc803.0
That’s really great!

1 Like

This is brilliant, well done!! :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Congratulations :confetti_ball::facepunch::blue_heart:

1 Like

tenor (2)

1 Like

This is fantastic! You are my idol. Any choice words of advice?

1 Like

Super proud of you and hope your day is great. Congratulations and please keep em’ coming.

1 Like

Congratulations! That is an awesome achievement! Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Congratulations on your sober birthday :partying_face:

1 Like

Congratulations! :sunflower::sunny:

1 Like

Amazing! That inspires me to keep at it. I’m glad we can all share in this celebration with you.

1 Like

That’s blooming excellent!!
Well done.

1 Like

Wow, congratulations! :boom::100::sparkles:That’s really inspirational, I hope to post the same picture one day :wink:

1 Like

Oh my. Lol. I’m not really idol material, I’m sure. But all I know is that I had to find things that I cared now about than getting high. I would use drugs to very ineffectually self medicate for emotional and psychological issues - nothing was more important to me than preventing pain, emotional or physical. But then my mom got sick and had to go on dialysis, and that became more important. So I quit. As time went on, and I was sober for longer periods of time, I found that I was grateful for being able to feel pain, being able to grieve for things that I had been covering up with heroin and meth.

I exercise a lot now, I’ve been doing a lot of physical self improvement. I’ve been kind of dragging ass concerning the improvement of my mental health tho… I know that will involve going to see a shrink. But attending to your own physical and mental improvement in a healthy way can help you get to this point.

5 Likes

Thank you guys :grin: Your replies really made my day :heart:

2 Likes

Brilliant stuff, well done ! One of the things that I like about this site is reading about people who have done and are doing exactly what I want to do.
A whole year ! Over and above the health benefits, think of how much money you’ve saved, with which you can be doing much better things !

1 Like

That is huge!! Congrats!!! Cake and icecream for everyone!

2 Likes

so glad you’re sharing with us!!! congrats on your year!!! :heart:

1 Like

Super super awesome! Stoked for you Miss! :fireworks::sparkler:

1 Like