First World Problems in May

On my run this morning, I was stuck behind/next to a garbage truck making the rounds for the entire last 1.5 miles.

The stench in my face for every step!

2 Likes

One of the dogs woke me up SIX minutes before I usually get out of bed. I forgot to set up the coffee, so I drank leftovers from the microwave AND it’s raining and I have to drive today.

I got 99 problems and … They aren’t problems unless I make em problems.

My First World Problems are UNIQUE!

2 Likes

Yesterday the sun had been beating through the windshield of my fancy car and made the metal on the stick shift very, very hot. Uncomfortably hot! Most unique problem here in hilly Pittsburgh! :thinking::laughing:

1 Like

Won’t happen often. It’s cloudy ass Pittsburgh

1 Like

My blue eyes wish it was cloudy everyday!

1 Like

Problem solving at it’s finest!

1 Like

My five year old said to me, “Daddy goes to work and does important things. You just clean up stuff.”

Brain. Exploded.

4 Likes

Don’t worry, they’ll learn one day how much work it takes to maintain a household

1 Like

I put my Thai salad in with my pancit. I was craving pancit for breakfast but now I can’t decide if it’s worth burning my face off. Thai and habanero peppers at breakfast…Hmmm.:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I got 2 things. On thursday I wanted to do some shopping after work. But it was too warm and I put my backpack down on the ground to put my jacket in and touched something wet. It was my banana porridge happily sliding through my backpack bc I broke the glass container :+1:
Friday I made some bolognese and was hungry as a wolf, I put the food on my plate and tried to mix the sauce with the pasta…wasn’t possible. Like water on a lotus leaf the sauce just didn’t stay ON the damn pasta :see_no_evil::sob:

4 Likes

How is your face doing? :joy:

I lived!:fire::fire_engine::fire_extinguisher:

1 Like