Foodies Unite #10 (trigger warning food) I PITY TOFU ~ Mr. T (probably)

I am officially a sucker for dumplings!

Edit: when I lived in Shanghai, dumplings (and specifically Xiao Long Bao) were a breakfast staple and, needless to say, I was happy as a :pig2: in :poop: every single morning :yum:

4 Likes

A BBQ chicken salad. Normally I dont like lot of garbage in the salad but this one works.

16 Likes

They are so good!!! We don’t have anything like this where I live but I’m in East Texas this weekend to visit friends and family and they opened a restaurant last year and my friend took me. I had to make sure I went this time around!

3 Likes

Some kind of pizza, had pepperoni.

(Cheese cake) Birthday Cake for a friend who chooses not to eat sweets. Gouda.

Egg whites and peppers on lettuces and kale

Bon appetit everyone.
Food in moderation is life.

Again, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you getting ready for Thanksgiving.

14 Likes

Very early dinner as we have two football matches today :v:t2::v:t2:

Chinese five spice pork belly on kale egg fried rice w/ home pickled carrots.

18 Likes

Mmm gonna have to try some kale efr :heart:

2 Likes

These dumplings remind me of when i used to live with a oldish Chinese lady in a shared house,every friday afternoon she would make hundreds of these for her family and id get also get a big bowl of them.
Unfortunately for some unknown reason she was caught on her house cleaning day putting the mop into the downstairs toilet and cleaning the floors with it,like WTF!!! She was evicted and that was sadly the end of my friday afternoon prawn dumplings!!

4 Likes

I added cinnamon and sugar. I only would have with my kids.

Edit: Just so you know @Dazercat I decided to add local honey because maybe it would help my senses and my current joint numbing. Alas, it was solid as a rock. I know that it can be zapped but perhaps for another time. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

No Breakfast =Big Roast =Lie Down =👌Sunday

18 Likes

I’ve been around long enough to catch many short cuts in the restaurant business but I have not heard about this one. :scream::scream::scream:
Atta girl :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
I’m dying over here :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:,same here,in 30 years ive never come across anything like it!! :laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: she sounds like quite a character, unhygienic but a character all the same

2 Likes

She was great,iiked her an not just for her dumplings either!! Didnt have a word of english but we got by by showing each other pictures :laughing:

2 Likes

Maybe she was too busy with the dumplings for time cleaning the floor… Budding chef in the making there😉

2 Likes

Happy birthday to your friend. What a super idea!

1 Like

… And I’m done… Winner winner, but with no potatoes though. Trying to be a bit good :blush:

Bacon wrapped chicken breast.

18 Likes

Healthy coping mechanisms… not existing but it’s not booze sooooooo :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2:

17 Likes

Needs must and all that!

2 Likes

Green beans and potatoes
Onion naan bread
Lentil papadoms
Microgreens and avocado

12 Likes

Mushroom scallop scramble

Honey Dew, strawberry, apple, granola and yogurt

12 Likes