Foodies Unite #10 (trigger warning food) I PITY TOFU ~ Mr. T (probably)

On a muffy dipped in ketchup :yum:

2 Likes

Thought of you on this one tonight.
Found another new place
Mediterraneo
CLAMS NDUJA
sauteed clams, lemon, garlic, grilled bread

It was so good I forgot to post the TAGLIATELLE BOLOGNESE I destroyed :scream:
With slow simmered beef, veal, pork

15 Likes

For real??? I remember that hamburger you had with the peanut butter on it!! That’s lots of nice good protein for you.

2 Likes

I think I’ve posted my pb and bacon on a muffy before, from Flagstaff early in. I don’t eat them too often anymore. Staying away from the bacon.

And that was a pretty cool cafe in Venice Beach call the 96 Beach Cafe

The Money Burger
Skippy peanut butter, Smucker’s strawberry jam, bacon, banana, granola it was really good :+1:
Now I want one.
I don’t think I want to drive an hour and a half to 2 hours one way for it though. Maybe some day.

2 Likes

And then you swipe the whole thing through ketchup, yay!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I bet the cook in your family could do a pretty good job with it! :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Yes, I really love this food.
Bottom layer, arugula, then baby kale, then red lettuces
Cucumbers, tomatoes and eggs in there

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend to all you who celebrate, also Yom Kippur …

@EarnIt nice for you getting more taste sensations it seems :crossed_fingers::heart:

Bon appetit everyone
Food in moderation is life. And fuel.

13 Likes

Nothing like a good hot bowl :bowl_with_spoon: of porridge with blueberries, cranberries and flex seeds after an ice bath

15 Likes

Great British Brunch ™️ to replace my (nearly) 1000 calories burned in the gym.

Bagels with whole fat cream cheese on. More shredded cheese. Beans. Egg and Worcestershire sauce. Top, that.

16 Likes

This is beautiful and I would pretend to taste it. It’s part of my favorite looks and things.

You may take a smack on your muffy - ewwwwwwwwwwww modified and raised!

2 Likes

One of the best burger places in this area has this…minus granola…Bleck. Maybe I should eat it before the taste comes back? :thinking:

3 Likes

17 Likes

Feta, chickpea and root vegetable Bastilla w/ Baba Ganoush, yoghurt (with rose petals and walnuts and raisins) and beetroot and pomegranate dill salad.

18 Likes

O that looks good :drooling_face: enjoy :wink:

2 Likes

18 Likes

Same Gorgonzola pizza as normal, but a new end grain chopping board that I got from a charity shop and restored this week.

19 Likes

Forgot to take a pic of my nugs. Eating really needs to be scheduled in my phone.

15 Likes

Tostada with beans, cheese and homemade guacamole. Peace to All.

16 Likes

At my son’s favourite restaurant, Boston Pizza. Not my favourite spot :laughing: But I don’t mind this “bowl” they have

19 Likes

Peanut butter Asian tofu stir fry with spring rolls (I did not make the rolls)

17 Likes

Some crab and pork soup dumpling and chicken curry noodles. I already asked for a box for the noodles cause ain’t no way :joy:

16 Likes