Foodies Unite #3 (trigger warning food) (Part 1)

Tuna Salad for me, with homemade diary free ranch, and yep it’s vegan cheese.
For some reason I love cold foods like Salads. Always did, even if I live in a cold country.

6 Likes

Looks great! I also like salads and other “cold” foods year round, and it’s only been this year since my husband has agreed to eat salads when it is cold out. I’m loving seeing the winter salads on here!

1 Like

Having my “Stuffies” from Iggy’s in Rhode Island.

Dad always had stuffed quahogs in the house growing up. That :rofl: I past on to my son.

4 Likes

My family doesn’t eat cold food in the winter. They had sausage and macaroni. :blush:

1 Like

We call that shepherds pie

2 Likes

Not with green beans and Velveeta cheese though. But I guess you could call it a version of a shepherds pie.

2 Likes

A deconstructed Sheperds Pie

1 Like

And on today’s menu, Corin’s Angel Hair with
:fried_shrimp: Shrimp in Clam Sauce :oyster:
Imported Locatelli :cheese: cheese, for my spoiled palet. And let’s never forget fresh :garlic: GARLIC

7 Likes

Looks wonderful. :yum:
I cooked a shrimp dish once :confused:

1 Like

Yum! I loooooove shellfish :lobster: And oil-based, cheese or creamy sauces vs red, so this is right up my alley! :yum:

2 Likes

I wish you helped eat it. Im am FOOoool!
It hurts, lol.

Golllly, I am craving this type of dish sooo much! Looks so tasty.

1 Like

Late lunch
Sloppy Pork Joes
With creamy lime slaw.

5 Likes

Made flatbread. Pesto on the base, Roma tomatoes, basil, sliced fresh mozzarella, and after it came hot out of oven, I sprinkled with goat cheese crumbles

7 Likes

Today I found out my cholesterol is high. So I’m having fried chicken from my grocery deli for dinner with all the sides. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::grimacing: Stay tuned for more light and healthy dishes from me on this thread!

1 Like

That looks super yummy!

1 Like

Baked a Cherry Bakewell tart.

Oh and im 170 days sober today! Wohoo

10 Likes

Happy day! I didn’t cook! And there was an extra random chicken tender in the bucket, my favorite!

5 Likes

Cute puppy. And pork sounds way better than beef, kudos. Ive been noticing dogs in a lot of the food pics. I think they look so HUNGRY

1 Like

Congratulations on 170! :partying_face:

1 Like