Foodies Unite #7(trigger warning food) GNOC, GNOC, GNOCCHI ON HEAVEN'S DOOR!

Ham and mushroom pizza for a change.

14 Likes

We are making Saturday pizza in your honor tonight! I’m heading to the store to pick up supplies now!

4 Likes

My first day off in 20 days so didn’t feel like going to the store I call this a meal made with stuff I already had in the house noodles and cornbread from the cabinet half a whole chicken bell peppers onion cilantro from the fridge also made some Pico de gallo. Tomorrow I celebrate 3 months sober life is good and peaceful right now. Hope everyone has a good weekend. :v:t4:

14 Likes

That’s great! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Out to supper
Crispy chicken & poutine. I won’t need to eat tomorrow :sweat:

14 Likes

I saw picked this up at a little market today. Apparently Australian inspired but I dunno… there’s a little blurb on the back
@AyBee does this sound familiar?

4 Likes

The original chicken salt is indeed an Australian invention.
It has changed flavour a bit since first introduced though. The original is still the best to those who can remember it.

You can have a quick read of its history here

EDIT: Yours looks like it will be rather yummy :yum:

5 Likes

Read the article.
Chicken salt that has no chicken in it :thinking:
So you get herbs, additives and salt instead :smile:

1 Like

It was salt for chicken…
Hey! Can you grab the salt?
… Which salt?
The Chicken salt!
:joy:

5 Likes

A few places here do chicken salt that is roasted chicken skin with garlic and rosemary that’s crisped to a dry blendable consistency then blitzed into powder, with salt, and that’s how I know chicken salt!

5 Likes

Picked these snacks up at market too. Not bad. I should try making myself as they were pricy

7 Likes

my standard breakfast.

9 Likes

Bacon Sunday. Crispy for me. Chewy for boys

10 Likes

Loaded fries with steak and cheese

11 Likes

Here goes with the delicious :drooling_face:

10 Likes

Today homemade lasagna… Uhmmmmm
abd carrot salad

10 Likes

Looks so yummy.

Snap with the roast… We didn’t do the Yorkies in the end. I do love this weather for the roasts.

10 Likes

So I ordered this just so I could tag you on it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: @JazzyS how codependent am I :scream:

MORNING MEDITATION FRESH JUICE
Orange, lemon, turmeric, organic ginger, agave nectar and beet.

PUMPKIN PANCAKE BREAKFAST
Two cage-free eggs cooked any style plus one of our signature spiced Pumpkin Pancakes and a Jones Dairy Farm grilled all-natural savory chicken sausage patty.

It was so good!!! :blush:
I’m good till next year though.

9 Likes

:people_hugging::people_hugging:
Omg…that looks delicious :yum:
Glad you got to enjoy at least once this year :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at Foodies Unite #7(trigger warning food) GNOC, GNOC, GNOCCHI ON HEAVEN’S DOOR! (Part 7).