Foodies Unite #7(trigger warning food) GNOC, GNOC, GNOCCHI ON HEAVEN'S DOOR!

Oh man love this new crockpot enchilada quinoa dish. Its like a perfect mix between enchiladas and tacos! And its an easy crockpot dish! I cant wait to eat the leftovers. 10/10 this is gonna be a regular

7 Likes

12 Likes

Good job, this looks yummy

2 Likes

Went for the vegan sausage crumpet slider today, better than yesterday’s…!

10 Likes

Coffee and 2 slices of my glutenfree bread, toasted in a pan one with scrambled eggs and one with blueberry marmalade :blush:

The bread is still as soft and moist as it was yesterday.
I stored it in a cotton cloth standing on the cut that it doesn’t lose it’s moisture. And it worked :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Oooo…looks delicious! Can I ask for the recipe?!:heart:

2 Likes

Of course, I love to share my recipes :kissing_heart:

rice flour 120 g
whole grain buckwheat flour 120 g
potato starch 120 g (any starch works!)
psyllium husk 20 g
fresh yeast 21 g
salt 1 teaspoon
warm water 420 ml

dissolve the yeast in lukewarm water and add the psyllium husks, let it sit for 5 minutes until it forms a gel

mix all the dry ingredients

add the gel

mix the dough by hand until everything is combined, it’s a little sticky but that’s okay

put a cloth and a lid on the bowl with the dough and let it rise for 1 hour

give the dough a short knead and cover again with a cloth and a lid, let it rise for 1 more hour

preheat the oven to 190-200°C, put baking paper on a baking tray, put the dough on the tray and bake for 60 minutes

enjoy :blush:

7 Likes

Bacon wrapped meatloaf going in the smoker!

13 Likes

Thanks, it was wonderful. I was surprised how big the prawns were. They were like the size of my knife lol

2 Likes

Been wanting to do a bacon wrapped meatloaf for over the top chili

2 Likes

Done!

18 Likes

@Tragicfarinelli I can remember my first smoked salmon 1979 in London. You probably weren’t around. Always brings back special memories when I have it. We’d have it almost every night where I worked. Wasn’t crazy about it. But it was free. Grew to love it.

13 Likes

Shrimp and chicken fajitas with a non chipped bowl of queso @Dazercat

16 Likes

Last dinner with my folks tonight was seared chuck roast “pot roasted” in the slow cooker with carrots, celery, baby Yukon golds and onion. My Mami gave me some pointers for using the ghee I bought to make the quickest, easiest roux (first time using ghee) to thicken the sauce. Oh my goodness, wonderful stuff.

17 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
You’re too funny.
Looks great.

2 Likes

Hubbys fancy birthday dinner out. Delicious but overpriced. We want to try it atleast once. Next time longhorn

15 Likes

My best spinach salad yet. I just have to learn to let my fruit ripen at home. The red pear was perfect. Stilton Blue. Honey roasted pecans. And just my champagne vinegar and olive oil.

I have no idea what this is. Some kind of leftover frozen, vomit looking casserole. Taste like lasagna but it was egg noodles. Hope I can find the recipe again. It was sooo good.

11 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving, Canada!
Enjoy your special day!

My pic: Salad with egg whites and eggs and black, pink and white pepper! Lots!

Happy Two Years and going forward, @RosaCanDo !

Bon appetit everyone.
Food is life.

IMG_1453

9 Likes

I was born that year. Remind me where you worked on London again? I have a love hate relationship with smoked salmon.

2 Likes

You have such a way with words … :blush:

2 Likes