Foodies Unite #7(trigger warning food) GNOC, GNOC, GNOCCHI ON HEAVEN'S DOOR!

Breakfast today was a square egg on bread with mustard and red bell pepper.

Photo is awful but what ya gonna do. :woman_shrugging:t2:

14 Likes

Maryland blue crabs

12 Likes

Halfway homemade dinner.

Rice, chorizo, and canned spicy chili

12 Likes

I didn’t make this ha! But after working a 12 hour day on a Saturday had to stop this hit the spot.
Peace to All

15 Likes

New recipe on the stove…

2 Likes

Chicken thighs couscous and kale (onion and garlic) seasoned with thyme and cumin salt and pepper. Simple and delicious 8 outta 10

17 Likes

Ground Beef Flautas
With an avocado pico

15 Likes

@ Minnie you look so cute and put a big smile on my face!! The flautas look good too!
@Salty :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
@Sonny Wow!
@Cjp looks great!
@Scorpn yours looks great too!
@Tito23 Yum!! It triggered my smell, it was almost like I could smell all the flavors!
@Merryshoes square eggs!!

Lettuces, red romaine, arugula, sweet potato, tomatoes, eggs and egg whites, chia and hemp seeds, white balsamic cranberry pear

Red bell pepper and zucchini…

Bon appetit everyone, all the food looks great!

15 Likes

Is the original egg cubic?:thinking:

3 Likes

Yum :muscle:t2:

9 Likes

Baked oats
Apple-cinnamon :apple::ear_of_rice:
to survive a busy week!

12 Likes

Hah hah, no. I microwaved it in a square- bottomed dish/bowl. My kid loves the “square eggs”. :smile:

7 Likes

Too many to catch up on! I’ve been super busy

Pictured, second breakfast of the day .edited to add it’s the usual suspects, sourdough, cream cheese and rhubarb ginger jam.

13 Likes

Summerrolls with mum :two_hearts::yellow_heart::green_heart:

15 Likes

Egg salad sammy on pumpernickel. Comfort food!

16 Likes

egg_cuber
Hard boiled egg cubes. :crazy_face:

12 Likes

Amazing stuff!:astonished::+1:t2:

3 Likes

That looks great! My now low cholesterol and I will just admire your egg salads here. I can live without it. And before anyone tries. There is no substitution for lots of Mayo in egg salad. None.

4 Likes

This reminded me of a place in Ho Chi Minh City. Some local guy we met at the hotel took us around to different districts. He called the big omelette looking thing a crepe.

When you pick up orders for things like this or have them delivered they give you a huge bag of greens. I have no idea what any of them are lol

12 Likes

This is my dreamland OMG :heart_eyes::star_struck::heart_eyes:

4 Likes