Foodies Unite #7(trigger warning food) GNOC, GNOC, GNOCCHI ON HEAVEN'S DOOR!

Green goddess salad :green_heart:
with tacos and mum :yum::heart_eyes:

11 Likes

For real and everything is cheap. Hit a pho place next door for breakfast. $2 for beef or chicken (cheaper for vegetarian) and a drink.

$9 for a 2 hour bus ride, tour of tunnels, samples of local fruit, and a gourami fish dinner. lol

13 Likes

You are making me crazy…
Not having travel plans for this year yet. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Point Reyes Arugula Salad.
@Alisa :wink:

With candied walnuts apples and grapes.
Yep. I ordered the arugula salad. Which I don’t mind when it says arugula. I can brace myself :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: And besides I read it was a great cholesterol fighter.

11 Likes

Minnie’s a bit of a Slacker tonight.

Coconut Curry & Ground Pork, Noodle Soup.

With bok choy & lime

But it looks like she thinks it’s a good one.

15 Likes

Baked spicy mint lamb stew. I am going through a phase of cooking lots of different foods for the first time. I haven’t smoked cigarettes for a few years and I’m no longer drinking. So, I might as well spend my money on decent food to enjoy.

15 Likes

Made it to my destination. Big plate of pork nachos with extra cheese :drooling_face:

14 Likes

Green beans, zucchini, red bell pepper…
Apples and pecans
Yikes! It looks like I ate a black spot! :cold_face:
Bon appetit everyone!

@Runningfree Glad you are down there xoxo thinking about you.

11 Likes

Post run hotel breakfast. They have some good options at this place.

10 Likes

Jalapeños humus from Whole Foods.
And a toasty white cheddar cheese Muffy
And veggies.

14 Likes

Howdy!!! Check out the gardening thread…for some reason, as I am pushing 50…I decidedvto start a 6000 square foot garden

8 Likes

Thank you for checking on me!

6 Likes

Breakfast for dinner. Egg scramble with chopped ham, scallions, yellow bell pepper, grape tomatoes, baby spinach and topped with fresh grated aged cheddar. A slice of sourdough toast. And my favorite mineral water!

14 Likes

Once stuff gets growing I will be on this thread fro every meal!

4 Likes

Went to my most favorite Ramen bar tonight. I was happy food dancing, it’s so goodddddddd

19 Likes

another post run hotel breakfast. Tried to make it a little healthy than yesterday but you will never catch me passing up bacon :joy::woman_shrugging:t2:

14 Likes

Breakfast is leftover breakfast for dinner :joy: from last night (I could only get through about half my plate last night). I also made a concoction with some withering blueberries and puréed them with cottage cheese and plain Greek yogurt. It turned out delicious! It’s wonderfully tart and hearty tasting. I’ve got quite the batch so it will likely be breakfasts the rest of the week.

13 Likes

I’m enjoying seeing you eat all the :bacon: that I don’t do anymore. My bacon buffet days are over :cry: enjoy :blush:

Where’s the queso?

4 Likes

You in SouthLake? :thinking:

Naw, Tyler.
I will eat all the bacon. You never see me with it at home because I will literally eat the whole package in 1 setting so I don’t buy it.
I had queso on my nachos the other night. I can get stuff with liquid cheese back home. I might hit up a tex-mex place later in my stay. Going to a seafood place tonight :drooling_face:

3 Likes