Foodies Unite #7(trigger warning food) GNOC, GNOC, GNOCCHI ON HEAVEN'S DOOR!

Easter dinner of roast chicken and veggies. My portion has leek, mushroom and blue cheese sauce.

12 Likes

Sushi for my birthday :sushi::rice_ball::fish_cake::birthday::panda_face:

17 Likes

That looks wonderful! Happy Birthday Julia :birthday:

3 Likes

I :heartpulse:sushi! Happy birthday! :balloon:

3 Likes

The making of a currypot for 15 people. My brother is a genius :grin:

16 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday::tada:

4 Likes

Oh wow your roast potatoes are exactly how I love mine :star_struck:

4 Likes

Must always stop off at my favorite funkiest cafe when in Cali.
26 Beach

For my favorite funkiest burger.
Katsu California Roll, Crab, avocado, sushi ginger, nori, wasabi mayo, tomato, cucumber, beef patty
I opted to get it on a salad this time. With a sesame soy dressing.

Next time peanut butter and jelly burger :scream:

11 Likes

That looks amazing!

1 Like

Hanging out with my husband last night, we were dreaming up sandwich ideas. Just in time for me deciding to eat fewer sandwiches…but anyway, we had leftover grilled pork tenderloin to use up. We have here, sliced grilled pork melt with swiss cheese, lots of grainy Dijon mustard, giardiniera, onion and dill pickles. A side of mustard potato salad and slaw.

12 Likes

Happy Birthday Juli
I love a sushi birthday.
:pray:t2::heart::hugs:

4 Likes

Yeah, Sushi is best as all asian food. Yumm.
Thank you all @Dazercat @Deelzebub @RosaCanDo @Twizzlers :pray:t2:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @Juli1 Best wishes for an awesome year!
Paleo cake.

9 Likes

I am a broken record, but I so love the creativity that comes from cobbling together what I have available into very tasty meals. I had two leftover brats from our BBQ and sliced them thinly. I had a withering green bell pepper, half a sweet onion and half a carton of past prime grape tomatoes. A can of diced tomatoes. Leftover egg scramble stuff (chopped salami, mushroom, veg, etc.). Dried Italian herbs. Red pepper flakes. Gosh, it turned out tasty!

14 Likes

You are amazing with what you do with leftovers and fridge clean out food. That looks so good :blush:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday :upside_down_face::four_leaf_clover::sunflower: I hope you had a wonderful day!

3 Likes

I’d planned on making hot cross buns today, but instead I made a modified challah. There are blueberry and cherry flavored dried cranberry pieces and a light cream cheese frosting.

14 Likes

Thank you very much Alisa!
Wow this cake looks amazing.
Do you have a recipe? :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you very much…
It was very balanced, nice and clean.
Had everything I need and like. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

:smiley::hugs::kissing_heart:

5 Likes