Foodies Unite #7(trigger warning food) GNOC, GNOC, GNOCCHI ON HEAVEN'S DOOR!

Cast iron chipotle chicken and zucchini
With mashers.

15 Likes

Last night was “easy Sunday nacho’s” night. Delicious!

16 Likes

Naughty start to the week

7 Likes

Thanks for the recipe @Deelzebub ! I’ve had bean brownies and avocado brownies but not eggplant ones! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Chique and excellent breakfast in Berlin

14 Likes

Lunch today is smoked mackerel pâté on rice crackers with an apple that was needing to be eaten as it had a funky bit on it and a glass of kefir.

11 Likes

There’s that sweet face!! :heart:

2 Likes

Spinach salad with beetroot, Greek cheese, onions, cucumber and pumpkin seeds for lunch.
It was delicious, but way to much te be eaten by one person :blush:

13 Likes

oh I steal this, have everything at home :pray::yum:

2 Likes

Healthy bolognese…5% fat beef mince, onion, lots of finely chopped mushrooms, oregano, garlic, lots of tomato then reduced down until it was super tasty :yum:

14 Likes

That looks perfectly fantastic. :yum: :yum: :yum:

1 Like

Thanks Eric, it was lovely :heart_eyes:

1 Like

haha enjoy! :wink:

1 Like

We had easy Sunday nachos too and they looked similar! No pic this time though. A favorite.

3 Likes

Miso broth with rice noodles, chicken and egg.

20 Likes

Tuna and veggie wrap with spicy whipped cottage cheese (I added a bit of cream cheese, :shushing_face:) - red bell pepper, cucumber and tons of alfalfa sprouts. A little salad on the side. I just loooove sprouts but I wish they lasted longer in the fridge - I guess I need to grow my own! Not pictured is a cup of chicken rice soup because I was extra hungry after skipping breakfast.

20 Likes

Pupusas

16 Likes

Basically some mashed jalapeño with a little avocado with a squeeze or 2 of lime on an extra large muffy

17 Likes

Id definitely need those apple slices afterward pheeeew :fire::fire:

2 Likes

I’ve noticed the lime juice cuts the spice on the jalapeño’s or I’m just getting use to it. But good idea. Think the apple needs peanut butter.

2 Likes