Foodies Unite #7(trigger warning food) GNOC, GNOC, GNOCCHI ON HEAVEN'S DOOR!

Some “vegan frozen joghurt mango ice” thing… Homemade, cooling this badly covid throught!

:mango::icecream::ice_cube:

13 Likes

Vietnamese crispy duck breast in mango curry. They hid the veggies under the duck. Super lekker! Google maps does have its use at times.

16 Likes

Wonderfully presented… Looks so yummy!

1 Like

That looks and sounds amazing! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

The first job I ever had was packing sprouts. Was a loooong time ago and I remember the family had a huge set up under their house where the sprouts were grown in bath tubs! I love them also!

4 Likes

What fun imagery! In bathtubs!!! :rofl:

2 Likes

Clean out the fridge night! Brown rice bowls with carnitas and black beans, cabbage and cilantro lime slaw, pineapple salsa and avocado. Feels good to use all these ingredients up with zero waste.

17 Likes

Good to find some protein balls in the fridge if you are not able to go grocery shopping cause of the virus. (it’s allowed in germany again but atm i am too weak)

Greetings from my couch :face_with_thermometer::coconut::ice_cube:

15 Likes

I have found yesterdays coffee in the microwave moe times than I care to admit.:rofl:

2 Likes

BRB need to get a cleaning cloth for the drool on my phone…

1 Like

Would this be considered closest to Pho or Ramen?(dumb American here)

It’s a bit of a hybrid I guess. The kids prefer the ramen noodles and I’ll use rice noodles for my bowl. I think I overdid the ramen consumption while I was a broke student and got a bit bored of them!

2 Likes

Interesting… where are those balls made of? :thinking::innocent:

And get well soon! :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you.
Oh I posted the recipe when I made them a few weeks ago … And freezed a bunch of them.
My brain is not working that good atm sorry.
Maybe someone can help :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Todays fruit ice is pineapple

10 Likes

Here’s the link to her post with the recipe, Roland :+1:t3:

5 Likes

In an effort to reduce my processed deli meat and white bread consumption, I made this beautiful veggie bagel with deli turkey. Yes, I’m being sarcastic. :laughing: But this is just too good - light cream cheese, avocado, low sodium turkey, cucumber red bell pepper and SPROUTS! It’s so good. And it’s a beautiful day to eat on the deck outside.

17 Likes

Chicken pesto pasta with zucchini and grape tomatoes. And Parmesan cheese.

11 Likes

This was a scary experiment but gosh, it turned out well. I turned the rest of my whipped cottage cheese dip into a sauce with lots of stuff, like Parmesan and milk. Leftover grilled steak, portobello mushrooms and red bell pepper added to it with a combo of what pastas I had on hand.

11 Likes

Haha “would you like some sprouts with your bagel? or some bagel with your sprouts?” Looks yum!

3 Likes