Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

4 Likes

I’ve never tried it but I hear it’s the bomb.

1 Like

My Hubby doesn’t like ham, sausages, bacon or pork in any shape or form. He’ll eat it but begrudgingly if plated for him.

I need to get creative coz I’m getting tired of ground beef and chicken :grin: He can cook a bit too but it might be “lasagna” from a box which is just cookery blasphemy.

Otherwise he really is not picky at all. Usually he devours everything I feed him :laughing: Sometimes even before I’ve had seconds.

5 Likes

19 Likes

I’m with your husband here, I eat it from time to time (except sausage, I just can’t) but I don’t like it.

Fish,beef (sometimes) seafood, a lot of chicken and different kinds of beans and lentils is my go to. Recently heavily snowed in on everything broccoli. :blush:

3 Likes

Loaded quesadillas. My fella made them and I topped them. I can’t get enough pickled onions!

21 Likes

Happy Easter Sunday To All. Peace

20 Likes

And again…i had so many left overs and not feeling too great so ive made myself (and Reggie) another full dinner today…comfort food at its best :yum:

23 Likes

That’s exactly what I just put on a plate yesterdays left overs :plate_with_cutlery: enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face::sunflower:
I just don’t have any more Yorkshire puddings :sob:

2 Likes

Excuse me but I only count 37 cloves, that pork is a LIE!

9 Likes

Gluten and dairy free shrimp pasta with dill, and my first attempt ever to make a gluten free vegan broccoli casserole. It turned out a little to saucy so next time I’ll try with less sauce. There’s some recipes with rice or pasta, I’m not a fan of rice at all. Love pasta but not oven baked pasta.

15 Likes

Vegan macaroni cheese with kale

17 Likes

I scavenged the last of the shrimp linguine and added roasted asparagus

17 Likes

I survived Easter brunch with the MIL yesterday :sweat_smile: Roast prime rib panini on sourdough. Went with fries as the soup of the day was split pea & ham (and I refuse to get charged an additional $6 to sub a side salad) :laughing:

17 Likes

Pasta all over the place!!! I only have penne at home, but think today is a shrimp sauced thing with it. Or maybe I will India spice it, or…or…

6 Likes

Teriyaki chicken with seasoned rice and pea shoots.

20 Likes

Today is a day when all good foods are travelling on this thread!

3 Likes

Last night’s roasted chicken with thyme and plenty of butter, rice and grain mix and green beans with bacon. It had been ages since I roasted a bird and I’m pleased to say I’ve still got it!

17 Likes

Out of turkey, added tuna salad to the salad. :green_salad::green_salad: I topped with more turneric, as my taste is out today and so is my smell. Pshhh.

13 Likes

Lol, i round…once i get to 35, i assume ita garlicky enough!

7 Likes