Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Continuing the discussion from Foodies Unite #7(trigger warning food) GNOC, GNOC, GNOCCHI ON HEAVEN'S DOOR! - #2519 by Astro.

Previous discussions:

3 Likes

First post :slight_smile:

Mediterranean chicken orzo

32 Likes

French Dip Burgers & potato wedges.

With black pepper Jus & arugula salad

28 Likes

Food and stuff

29 Likes

Cooked salmon and lettuces and spinach
Cranberries and blueberries. I slacked on eating my cranberries I froze because did not want to run out… now it is almost time for them to be in the stores again. Sooo good. I washed them, froze them raw and whole.
Eat them raw and uncooked. Love them. Will never not freeze them every year.
Bon appetit everyone
Food is life

19 Likes

Last night’s Dinner :plate_with_cutlery:
Home made sweet chillie chicken wraps.

16 Likes

Brilliant new thread name!:astonished: Top notch!:+1:t2:

8 Likes

My Mami took home three bags of fresh cranberries from her visit here because they were already in our grocery store! I need to stock up as well.

3 Likes

Monday sustenance. Chicken and pistachio sausage, cauliflower hash brown, grilled and poached everything. Cholesterol sterol spread on sourdough. Naughty but not! Gotta keep the old ticker :heart: happy.

21 Likes

Lunch at 10:30am is ok since I’ve been up since 430am :laughing: well, technically it’s brunch since I didn’t have breakfast.
Working from home today. Wet & very cold out. Leftover chicken fajita stuff, my brown/wild rice blend, roasted Brussels sprouts with the new chicken salt that I bought :yum:

18 Likes

That all looks so wholesome and tasty! I’m hungry now…

2 Likes

Yum to all of it!

2 Likes

I love a new food thread cause @AyBee always brings us a good pun :joy:

4 Likes

Hold the phone … Chicken and Pistachio Sausage??? :exploding_head:
How is that a thing aaaand … where do I get me some :grin:
That whole plate looks amazing!
Also … how do I make a Cauliflower Hash brown? :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Weekend foods, just getting around to posting.

Pizza on Saturday turned out so great! It has reheated really well, too. I am loving this convection oven. Sunday night we had “pickin’s” with leftover ingredients.

22 Likes

A batch of six bean & beef chilli in the slow cooker

18 Likes

Irish stew, now that we have the weather for it.

20 Likes

Looks so good…

1 Like

Definitely the weather for it :cold_face:

1 Like

Ha, my butchers do these chicken and pistachio sausages and they are very subtle and light. I must admit the cauliflower Hash are from a company called STONG ROOTS who I love. They are so good. I am not sure how I would replicate them. Very tasty.

4 Likes