Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

“Feel” the mint, don’t taste it. However, Hy-Vee had Blue Bunny for $2.99. Whoop!

16 Likes

My fella is sending me beautiful food pics from his work trip to Italy, and I had Mac and cheese with chicken and broccoli today. Pshaw! Imma need to do better tomorrow!

7 Likes

2 nights in a row :scream:

Skillet Ravioli Lasagna or
Inside out ravioli lasagna :man_shrugging:

With salad and olive oil and rosé balsamic vinegar I got from Italy.

I’m not a balsamic vinegar fan. It’s overrated!
I didn’t even know they made a rosé balsamic. It’s pretty good. Sweet. And the regular Italian balsamic, I got from Italy is thick. And it’s not bad either.

Edit @JazzyS prepared carefully wearing my white hoodie :scream:
I didn’t realize I was wearing it till half way in. Then it became a challenge :joy:

14 Likes

Forgot to post lunch with my buddy

Toasted double bake rye from Pickles Deli with cheddah

13 Likes

OH MAN – that isa serious challenge – did you do a proper check afterwards? Hope it is in perfect splatter free condition :laughing:

3 Likes

After a good proper check, now that you mention it :grimacing: It did not come out unscathed :cry:
2 tiny teeny weenie little specs of red sauce. But you can hardly see them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Ah man …I’m sorry… hopefully you’ll be able to get it out before it stains. I am a fan of the product “awesome” from the dollar store…gets rid of many stains for me

3 Likes

11 Likes

Made a chili situation :tada: It has some ground turkey seasoned with mccormick and then like 5 different kinds of beans and a can of rotel. It’s not that shabby :grin:

13 Likes

It has been years since I’ve had frito pie

13 Likes

What??? It’s like a #1 gluten-free happiness around my house. I also serve it as a choice for most communities I feed. Nicely done - add some cheese. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Smash :hamburger: :drooling_face:

11 Likes

Had to make the fish tacos again tonight…just that good

14 Likes

The kind of plate I use shows needs. “Tasty” breakfast, hopefully with energy to give my life help.

8 Likes

I was so hungry after my doc appt. This place is close and I do love a lot about it.

**Also note, the hospital I go to for Mammograms is where my first born was delivered. Totally different hospital now, but I will always remember it.

Also, I have to wear this to appts now. :frowning:

15 Likes

Also - I had a total frijoles taste! And a tidbit of carnitas flavor. Weird that I saw they put carnitas on a bed of pico…odd.

3 Likes

Nandos peri peri chicken with broccoli and sprouts with a mushroom and garlic sauce :yum:

15 Likes

12 Likes

This morning I did the cinnamon roll “tiktok trend” I don’t have social media but saw this randomly. It was :pregnant_man:

11 Likes

Nando’s chicken thighs and rainbow slaw with a bit of my daughters naan bread.

12 Likes