Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Sausage on pizza?
I mean when have odd things with our Kebab, pineapple, bananas and French Fries topping options. But we don’t have sausage.

4 Likes

Taco loaded baked potato :smiling_face:

14 Likes

May i introduce you to Haggis,this is a fantastic delicacy from our lovely true friend and neighbour Scotland :scotland: 😀,this would be the main component in the fantastic dish “haggis,tatties and neeps”
Im a quarter scottish so this probably why i love the stuff.
More to follow on this one,

11 Likes

Kippers on toast,classic sunday breaky :+1:t2::raised_hands::raised_hands:

14 Likes

The Swedish kitchen have something very similar, called Pölsa but instead of oats we use pearl barley and maybe some different spices.

We also have a very famous sausage named “Bullens Pilsnerkorv” that contains pretty much the same ingredients. Very popular among hunters because you can boil the in the can over open fire.

4 Likes

Yeah,the proper way would to be boiled in the plastic it came in but i just cut into slices and fry it,i dont really think the scottish nation would condone doing this though👍🏻

1 Like

What you serve these with?

We eat the sausage with mashed potatoes or hot dog buns.
And Pölsa is usually served with mashed or boiled potatoes and lingon berry jam. Sometimes with fried eggs, bacon or pork and pickled beetroots too.

5 Likes

Sounds very nice,similar with the mashed potatoes,the tatties that are mentioned are mashed pots,the neeps part of it is mashed carrot and turnip,then finished with a nice gravy,pre sobriety id occaisionally make a nice red wine sauce with it

3 Likes

I think people here have milk,water or beer with Pölsa. We have a very low Alcohol beer that’s popular among the elderly people. Which are mostly the ones to eat this.

2 Likes

Looks so yummy Eric

2 Likes

Here’s my Sunday roast.

13 Likes

I cant fault that,stuffing balls aswell :raised_hands::raised_hands:,id be asleep on the couch for an hour after id eaten that,ill have to make the effort and have one of them next Sunday,thanks :grinning::+1:t2:

3 Likes

Sausage is super popular. Each quick menu has cheese or pepperoni or sausage - not necessarily link sausage, by order, but a biggie!

10 Likes

What she said @MrsOdh
The stuff y’all put on pizza frightens me :scream:

3 Likes

:laughing: I didn’t mean it in a bad way, more curious. I’ll try anything at least once (except bugs) otherwise I might be missing something tasty.

Our Pizza is great too.

6 Likes

My daughter’s leftover tots and yogurt I bought for her but she hasn’t eaten…

**She is very particular about which restaurant leftover she eats. :slight_smile: Happy the tots were not welcome to her. Also, I got a minor flavor from the yogurt, mostly tang but a tad.

9 Likes

Found one for you win Wisconsin

One of the Most Popular Pizzas in Wisconsin is Made with Skittles

One of the Most Popular Pizzas in Wisconsin is Made with Skittles :scream: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

7 Likes

I did not know that. I sold Skittles and have cases of it…but would never do that.

By case!

5 Likes

Ok I salivated and drooled on my phone. Thank you so much. Haha. I think I can taste it from here.