For the runners (and others) a fantastic documentary

If you enjoy running, trail running or ultras, you may enjoy this documentary. Even if you aren’t a runner, it is incredibly compelling and captivating IMHO.

I have watched this documentary several times and each time I love the people in it even more…such strength and determination and willingness to leave it all on the course. I also enjoy following each subsequent year’s results.

Give it a watch! Well worth a few bucks…

3 Likes

Is this the trail marathon in Vermont? If so I saw this, or similar documentary, and it was excellent.

No, not in Vermont, I wish it was, I would have found it!!! This is in Tennessee and once we move up to NC, I will see if I can locate it to spectate.

There’s a trail race in Vermont I believe and there’s a documentary on Netflix about it

1 Like

Likely something on the Long Trail or AT.

I think Long trail. It’s been awhile since I’ve seen the movie

Ahh this is one of my favorite running documentaries! It’s so good it almost makes me want to run!

1 Like

I just realized you are probably talking about Finding Traction, the documentary about Nikki Kimball (a Vermonter) trying to break the AT record. She’s inspiring!!!

1 Like

I never get tired of anything Barkley…it is just so cool, intriguing and grueling x100. I love the dedication of the entrants.

1 Like

This one was good too.

I’ve watched this documentary at least 5 times. Love it! Have you tried Finding Traction yet??

1 Like

Yes, it is fantastic and a bit heartbreaking. She is a warrior!!

1 Like