Former meth addicts and how we are today

I am 40 days clean today. I’m going into sober living today. I last used meth on 7-16-23. I’m still in my infancy. I’ve only been to a few meetings. I will be in Washington Indiana. Anyone living there please reach out. :wink:

5 Likes

My journey has been hard to get through. All kinds of obstacles were put in my path. I fought through all of them, some with grace, some, not so much. :grinning::purple_heart:. But each one helped me grow and prepared me for what’s ahead. I can’t wait for my new chapter to being.

2 Likes

Amen to a new chapter

Im not into meth. Never tried it thank god. My doc is alcohol and marijuana. Either way a drug is a drug.

Amazing work on your 40 days
Keep that growth up and your doing great

1 Like

Thank you cousin! I appreciate the encouragement!

1 Like

Mine was alcohol, addiction is addiction…it just takes different forms…40 days is amazing well done! Welcome aboard :heart:

1 Like

Thank you sister. I’m so excited.

1 Like

I am almost to my one year clean off of meth. I am in a sober living home and I did over 90 days in inpatient treatment but what has been saving me is the relationship i have grown with my sponsor and my higher power. And those are thanks to Narcotics anonymous. Have you gone to any AA, NA, or CMA meetings where you are?

2 Likes

Today is day 1 09-05-2023
I am thinking maybe I should change my number as well!

Congrats on your choices to change your life. I celebrated 18 years meth free June 27th. If I had stayed away from the booze I would have 18 years clean instead of 3.5. That was my biggest lesson. I am not a former meth addict, I am an addict who uses whatever she can to get out of her feelings. Meth just happened to be a preferred way for 7 years.
I have done alot of honest self reflection over the last 3.5 years ,it has told me so much about my patterns. I hope you all can experience the same type of recovery in your lives.

:blush: :heart: :sparkles:

4 Likes

On the 5th of this month i celebrated my 7 years clean of putting that pipe down. Currently im on my journey to stop drinking too but im blessed for the sobriety i do have. One day at a time

4 Likes