Forum is loading very slow or even unresponsive for me

Over the last few days, I’ve had a lot of trouble while on the forum. It has been loading very slowly, links won’t one box when I put them in a reply, categories won’t change if I change them or the server simply times out. After a few reloads/minutes it tends to change. I don’t think it’s my device since it happens on all devices and I don’t think it’s my location either, because I’ve travelled quite a bit today and the trouble stayed. So the only cause I can think of that its either my account or the server?

1 Like

I haven’t been having issues. Does it happen in both the app and when you use a web browser to access the forum? Does it happen when you are not signed in (for example, using incognito mode in a web browser)?

Both app and browser. Logged in, logged out, incognito. Constantly the same problem

I’ve been having similar problems when entering forum thru the app. It’ll just hang on a white screen. Usually I have to kill the app forcefully and then relaunch it. Hopefully this will get addressed by devs.

I have that exact same thing @ifs but i have to fully shut down my phone to make it work again

I had problems getting on thru the app today. I just sat with a white screen waiting after closing it multiple times. Now that I’m on, I don’t want to close it.

2 Likes

@Robin issues folks are having.

2 Likes

Same, phone and browser yesterday and today. Short lives each day and late morning time EST
iPhone

1 Like

It seems to have stopped on my laptop, but I’m not certain yet. On my phone the issues remain.

I’m having issues today, as you noticed this morning. Pictures won’t load, in some threads I can’t even get in a picture because it closes down the thread. Forum takes really long to load. I’m sure it isn’t my device or connection because everything else online is working. So you are not alone having issues.

I’ve been having issues too mines does exact same with photos some would load some wouldn’t .IL pm the BOSS

@Robin lots of people myself included having trouble with sluggish system not being able tonliadbphotos being kicked out of threads ,how’s it your end .hope your well

I am investigating this, just so everyone is aware :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you Robin. Do you still have that thing where you live, that there’s only power 12 hours a day?

I’m currently stuck in another country in a lockdown, but ironically enough there are also regular power outrages here.

Wow, the irony. Is this in Africa too?

Nope. In the Philippines on a remote island :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Next time there’s a pandemic try getting locked up in a western country lol

I made some changes to the configuration of the system a few days ago. Has anyone recently experienced the above issues?

2 Likes

It has lessened for me

But still doing it, just less? Or not at all?

1 Like