Forum Trust Levels and Titles

It took me a minute to figure that out…just finishing my coffee… :joy:

1 Like

Don’t fear @SassyRocks, you’re sassy enough to be a regular :joy:

2 Likes

So if I don’t flag posts, I can lose levels?

No. If your posts get validly flagged, you can lose levels.

2 Likes

And I got my sassy pants on today…heading to Disney to meet up with some friends and get a good dose of pixie dust magic. :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

And the world is still the same old place! Wth. I woulda expected the sounding of the 7 trumpets.

Man, apparently I’m still a Basic level?!..oh well… been on here years…I’m not sure that that explains how my thread got moved to another category.(that wasn’t me as my level was too low)…that surely wasn’t automatic?..that was done by moderators?..so I would like to request if the thread can be moved back to Life in Recovery,to the moderators that moved it from that category?..thanks.

When am I allowed back in to the lounge. I feel like my banishment should be ending soon

8 Likes

You’re currently at trust level 2. You’ve created 3 topics all of which are on the main forum. Moderators have not moved any of your threads. If you go to summary under your profile, you’ll see the topics you created and you can access them from there.

1 Like

Bring me home!!! Do I need to start commenting and liking more posts?

6 Likes

I could be wrong, but I am not sure you are active enough to move up in trust level.

1 Like

Yes, you do.

3 Likes

I’m on it fam!

4 Likes

Sigh…lol

4 Likes

Best. Response. Ever.

6 Likes

I defo didn’t put myself into the relapses category??? Did I?

Anyone with a trust level 3 can add a category to a thread. Or the person creating the thread can add the category no matter what trust level they’re at.

1 Like

Ah ha!..so ‘somebody’ did that to my thread @Lisa07…so can they just undo that?!:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

You can change the category yourself at anytime since you’re the one that created it. Click on the pencil next to the topic name and make your changes.

Edit…Here’s a link to more information about this. This thread gives instructions on how to see if your category was changed and by who.

I bet it was @anon57836609. Jan loves moving threads :joy:

4 Likes