Found It! A must see to understand addiction

It was me who shared it. Thank you so much for sharing it again! :heart: You don’t need to credit me for anything. What matters is that it has been shared again for others to gain from.

I’m so happy it was so useful to you! I know it was for me as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

This was the original post but the original poster of the video may have changed where it was located so it’s not available on the post anymore:

7 Likes

Two GREAT podcast episodes on the topic of addiction :slightly_smiling_face: have a listen, I’d love to hear your thoughts. I learnt, understood and related to a lot. I feel very fortunate to have access to these and for the wisdom and experience of others.

1 Like

Thank you merci beaucoup, this is really great and helpful. Was listening to a french podcast and it was like…meh :confused:, but this one is gold

3 Likes

You bet! It has been the best one I’ve heard as well.

1 Like

How am I just now seeing this? :sweat_smile: in August I was on vacay in the UK and Ireland lol That must’ve been how I missed your post :sweat_smile: I never forgot this video. It struck me profoundly that first month of sobriety. I’m always the “why” person. Wwhhyyy am I doing this? And this answered so many of those questions :heart:

1 Like

It happens :laughing: I know I’ve missed things too.

It was really useful to me too. I think I watched/listened to it 5 or 6 times when I first found it. The end was really fascinating and eye opening to me. It’s not enough for me to be clean and sober. Like you, I want to know why I’m reacting in the ways that I am, or why will-power isn’t enough.

1 Like