Many people want to play Cards Against Humanity Online. However, the current day has not been conducive to everyone’s worldwide schedule. Please let me know if Sundays would be better for you. Thanks!!!
- Yes
- No
- Different Day
0 voters
Many people want to play Cards Against Humanity Online. However, the current day has not been conducive to everyone’s worldwide schedule. Please let me know if Sundays would be better for you. Thanks!!!
0 voters
Actually Sundays I could join sometimes, as every other week I have Mondays off.
Okay good to know Fleur! Thank you!
What would be a good time for you Chiron?
How do you play?
Not like how do you actually play🤦🏾♀️
I play the app evil apples was wondering how you were going to play 

I guess Sunday would be better since people (usually) have a day off. Anytime that’s between my waking hours 10am - 9pm on EEST/ UTC +3
LoL we play online with cardsagianstonline.com
We get a private room and anyone can play 
K gotcha Olivia!
Sunday sounds good! I was fully asleep when the last game happened 
I figured you were Milele! It was late for you guys 
Sunday would be fun…
Okay Danni. You gotta be there now 
